COUNT ON CARL
When it comes to buying and selling apartments, nobody knows the Auckland CBD and fringe market as well as award-winning salesman and apartment specialist Carl Watkins. He’s has been involved in the successful sale or purchase of many properties during his time in the industry and has up to 1000 active buyers and sellers on his database at any time.
If you’re a first time buyer, perhaps a young professional seeking an exciting city lifestyle amongst cafes, restaurants, shops and clubs, or an empty-nester moving on to the next stage of life and looking for a comfortable lock-up- and- leave location, Carl is certain to have the right property for you – at the right price, and if he doesn’t, he’ll go and find one.
WHY CHOOSE CARL?
- He’s always available for a chat or to give advice, and takes great pride in being a good communicator, negotiator and networker
- He lives locally so he knows the advantages of the neighbourhoods that he sells in very well himself
- He’s just as comfortable with buyers and sellers at either end of the market. If you’re selling the family home first, he will work with you in lining up completion times to suit
- He has great relationships within his motivated and professional team, and can draw on their skills to help you, when required
- Has an extensive contacts list of experts within the industry to assist him, should problems ever arise
- Investors can have faith in Carl and know that he has their interests at front of mind
Auckland is a long narrow city, Carl says. If you want modern concrete panel construction in its central suburbs, with double glazing, warmth and quiet, it’s very unlikely that you’ll find a suitable spot to build a house on, and that’s why apartments have become so popular. In effect, we’re learning to move up – rather than out.
With a huge majority of new arrivals and returning kiwis hoping to live in Auckland, with its buoyant job market, the demand for apartment living looks set to grow and grow, potentially resulting in significant gains for canny investors who purchase the right place at the right time.
“If you’re buying ‘off the plans’, which is one of my specialities, you generally pay a 10% deposit and nothing until completion,” says Carl.
“When the building is finished – say in 12 to 18 months’ time, it’s very possible in this market that your investment will have appreciated nicely.
“There are a number of reasons behind this perfect storm situation.
“They include factors such as high immigration into NZ, record-low interest rates and a general shortage of housing in the Auckland market.
Act now and phone Carl today on 021 424736 for free friendly property advice or email him: email@example.com.