Built on the doorstep of Ponsonby Road and with 680 car parks in the Cider Building servicing offices, retail and residents Vinegar Lane has become the new Ponsonby hub.
It’s a visionary approach to inner city living inspired by similar projects in Amsterdam. Each building in the Lane has to be bespoke designed which opens the door for creativity and diversity.
In the case of 3 Vinegar Lane we have a modern, fresh design by award winning architect Chris Tate with volcanic rock printing ingrained in the glass to provide a stylish, unique look. Here’s the highlights:
– Boutique living at it’s best with only 1 neighbour and the opportunity to own a whole floor of the building
– Modern and stylish, apartment 1/3 is a good size 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom opportunity with floor to ceiling glass sliding doors opening out onto the Lane to let in the afternoon sun
– The kitchen has plenty of work bench for food preparation as well as a huge amount of storage space, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, induction hob and oven
– A conveniently located laundry room comes with separate washing machine and dryer
– Master bedroom has large wardrobe, en-suite bathroom and a storage area
– The 2nd bedroom is also a good size with a large wardrobe, but could easily function as an office space
– The main bathroom is situated next to the 2nd bedroom and also offers easy access from the living/dining
– Comes with 1 secure underground car park
While Vinegar Lane is quiet and peaceful at night you have the bright lights of Ponsonby Road for the best bars, restaurants and cafes, all within walking distance.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL ME NOW: