I know apartments, so I can say with confidence that 305W at the new completed ‘Citizen’ development is simply the best apartment you will find in the Auckland city fringe in this price bracket.
Overlooking Basque park and offering spectacular views across Grey Lynn, out to the water and the whole Waitakere ranges, it’s close to all the key city fringe hangouts, including Ponsonby, Kingsland and Newmarket, as well as providing easy access to all motorways, Mt Eden train station and a short walk into central city. What’s more, Citizen is within grammar school zoning.
Here’s the highlights:
– Sits on the corner of the building overlooking Basque park so no possibility of being built out and offers complete privacy
– West facing means lots of afternoon/evening sun and spectacular sunsets all year round. Check out the photos!
– Perfectly proportioned in every respect with a good size living/dining area leading out to 17m2 entertainers’ balcony
– Light and airy with floor to ceiling glass and 2.85m stud height adds to the sense of space
– Immaculate fit out includes timber flooring throughout living space, NZ designer kitchen with Smeg induction, oven and dishwasher and modern stylish bathrooms
– Large ‘master’ bedroom with en-suite
– Separate laundry area and large storage cupboard in the apartment
– Also comes with oversized storage unit with about 4m2 capacity right next to the secure, ground floor car park
– Bicycle storage also available
– Heat pump/air conditioning unit included
– Low Body Corp of $3955 p/annum
I also bought and now live in Citizen as did 16 of my buyers, 3 other estate agents, 1 of the project funders and 1 of the development team. That’s quite an endorsement!
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION OR MORE INFORMATION CALL ME NOW: