Welcome to the new kid on the block! The crew at Urban Collective have surpassed themselves with this design masterpiece that is ‘Citizen’. With close proximity to all the key city fringe hangouts, including Ponsonby, Kingsland and Newmarket, you also have easy access to all motorways, Mt Eden train station and a short walk into central city. What’s more, Citizen is within grammar school zoning.
Apartment 302E is a gem and perfect for the first time buyer, an investor or for anyone looking for city fringe base.
Here’s the highlights:
– Perfectly proportioned in every respect, 302E has 1 bedroom + flexi that functions as a second bedroom – as per the photos – or office
– Huge 20m2 weather protected balcony makes it ideal for the BBQ and outdoor dining
– Light and airy, the 2.85m stud height adds to the sense of space
– Immaculate fit out includes timber flooring throughout living space, NZ designer kitchen with Smeg induction, oven and dishwasher and modern stylish bathroom
– Large ‘master’ bedroom with balcony and en-suite access
– Separate laundry room and storage
– Comes with secure covered car park and bicycle storage available
– Rental appraisal $650-$700 p/week
– Low Body Corp of $2781.92 p/annum
‘Citizen is the dawn of a new age in inner city living. From this day forward all apartments in Auckland will be measured against a new standard’. Paul Brown – Architect.
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION OR MORE INFORMATION CALL ME NOW: