Now that we live in an apartment we’ve discovered 5 things about apartment living we love not doing!
- Things Apartment Living Saves You (and us) From Doing:Less Driving – walking, not driving is our new normal, and we love it. I’d estimate we have an hour extra up our sleeve per day because we now live where we work/play
- Dusting – well it’s not been totally eradicated, buuuut living in a more airtight property really has cut down on some household chores like dusting
- The rubbish – no putting the bins out anymore! No more washing grotty bins and no more accidentally forgetting to put the bin out on the footpath, because our onsite manager takes care of all that now
- No lawns – well this one’s a no-brainer, but the other benefit of living in an apartment area with no lawns is huge . . . you know when you’re dying to have a nana-nap on a Sunday afternoon and your neighbour starts their lawn-mower . . . and they have a 32 perch block . . .
- No more awkward Jehovah Witnesses moments, ever again – nothing more need be said.